IGNORED

Bad Guy at WC

June Bug

I remember the guy that walked buck naked with a Indian headress and a blue face in the back trails of the Greenbelt like 13yrs ago. It was creepy af when we'd see him and made good beer talk, especially when I had some out of town peeps back there, they still ask me, hey have you seen the Blue Indian lately?    

12 minutes ago, Bart said:

I remember the guy that walked buck naked with a Indian headress and a blue face in the back trails of the Greenbelt like 13yrs ago. It was creepy af when we'd see him and made good beer talk, especially when I had some out of town peeps back there, they still ask me, hey have you seen the Blue Indian lately?    

The last time I saw him was about 2 years ago, maybe more.

I remember riding with @endo_ when we came upon a man with a top hat on. Yup, just the top hat. Later over beers he just kept muttering "I can't unsee that."

There was “the Indian” and then there was a older guy who would trail run nude on the Greenbelt. Dude looked like he was some sort of ultra endurance athlete cause he was super fit and FAST…almost to the point that your eyes had played tricks on you. Funny thing was every time I saw him (maybe 3 times?) he was wearing pretty nice looking running shoes. Weird stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Teamsloan said:

There was “the Indian” and then there was a older guy who would trail run nude on the Greenbelt. Dude looked like he was some sort of ultra endurance athlete cause he was super fit and FAST…almost to the point that your eyes had played tricks on you. Funny thing was every time I saw him (maybe 3 times?) he was wearing pretty nice looking running shoes. Weird stuff.

no chafing!

3 hours ago, Teamsloan said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think anyone needs this vision stuck in their head, but hear me out. If I was the one running naked on the greenbelt, I'd be running very fast too. For a LOT of different reasons.