IGNORED

Connected Bull Creek Greenbelt closer to reality

Super exciting news for old spicewood. Legit trail from 360 to St Eds. Here is the link for Community Impact; can't find the digital story:

https://editions.communityimpact.com/view/864435178/

The city plans to use this property, combined with an adjacent 11-acre plot of land currently under eminent domain proceedings, to build nature trails with creek access. These trails will help connect the existing trail systems between the 47-acre Bull Creek District Park and the 80-acre St. Edward’s Park to create one continuous Bull Creek greenbelt that runs through some of the unblemished nature preserves left in Northwest Austin’s pocket of Hill Country.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• 1 year later...

Eh, city park road is not that bad because of the climb. The problem with spicewood springs, in my mind, is that it is flat enough and curvy so those idiots with BMWs can do their test drives there. Lest you think I am a hypocrite, when I bought mine I did the test drive there. And I am guessing most people here would put me in the idiot camp,so, it fits.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1