IGNORED

Why I did it

spicewookie

Those torrid summers continued through high school and I entered the local university already feeling worldly and experienced.  I dove into my studies, but quickly became diverted by those of the fairer gender.  One particularly enticing history grad student lured me into a continuous learning binge on pleasing a woman.  What started as a simple seduction of a younger man, turned into post graduate level education on freakiness.  This demure teaching assistant had dreams of taking her boy toy to France to further study revolutionary history and be physically satisfied on an hourly basis.  I learned so much about oils, fragrances, mood music, the subtle differences in lingerie that it was very difficult to break free from her grasp.  Once I saw her intent for a long term relationship, I tried and tried to escape her clutches, but her ongoing regimen of kegel exercises wouldn't release me from her spell.  As the summer of her European studies trip neared, I broke up with her several times.  Each time, I'd return, having not yet received my advanced degree in female arousal.  She left for France without me and we both moved on.  I still see her around town and we both have to resist the rare earth magnetic attraction that brought us together all those sultry nights.  We're both married to different partners now, but I do believe our spouses benefit from my studies "abroad."

.....to be continued.

3 hours ago, spicewookie said:

Those torrid summers continued through high school and I entered the local university already feeling worldly and experienced.  I dove into my studies, but quickly became diverted by those of the fairer gender.  One particularly enticing history grad student lured me into a continuous learning binge on pleasing a woman.  What started as a simple seduction of a younger man, turned into post graduate level education on freakiness.  This demure teaching assistant had dreams of taking her boy toy to France to further study revolutionary history and be physically satisfied on an hourly basis.  I learned so much about oils, fragrances, mood music, the subtle differences in lingerie that it was very difficult to break free from her grasp.  Once I saw her intent for a long term relationship, I tried and tried to escape her clutches, but her ongoing regimen of kegel exercises wouldn't release me from her spell.  As the summer of her European studies trip neared, I broke up with her several times.  Each time, I'd return, having not yet received my advanced degree in female arousal.  She left for France without me and we both moved on.  I still see her around town and we both have to resist the rare earth magnetic attraction that brought us together all those sultry nights.  We're both married to different partners now, but I do believe our spouses benefit from my studies "abroad."

.....to be continued.

• Sad 1