IGNORED

unban bartman

crazyt

I agree he is a moron. But his behavior isnt going to chase anyone off and he pretty much says shit that he would say to you in person. One nice thing about mojo was that it was not PC.  In any case, he was just responding to an insult 

Finally, if you ban insults, what is left?

• Like 2

Yeah unban the scissor sister. He's all on mojo still with his labia tied in a knot cause he got banned cause of me. What is this place without his crazy drunk uncle, racist, evangelical, misogynistic diatribes? Doesn't every scene need that scary locals only dude that's been around since dinosaurs who calls everyone vaginal sores so they cut back face slappers? And I'm being serious!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, crazyt said:

I agree he is a moron. But his behavior isnt going to chase anyone off and he pretty much says shit that he would say to you in person. One nice thing about mojo was that it was not PC.  In any case, he was just responding to an insult 

Finally, if you ban insults, what is left?

Sorry, if you cannot discuss mountain biking in a civil manner without constantly insulting people, calling them names, and so forth, you are not welcome here.  He played the role of a troll on MoJo, and I know many people stayed away from MoJo due to his behavior and that of a few others.  He rarely contributed positively to any threads, and he made it apparent that he was going to behave the same here.  

He was banned for this

..Al

35 minutes ago, crazyt said:

But his behavior isnt going to chase anyone off and he pretty much says shit that he would say to you in person.

Yeah, this is patently false based on what others have told me over time when I tried to get people to post on MoJo. 

He's not going to be unbanned, period.  Locking this thread. 

..Al

• Like 1

• Albert locked this topic