Sluggo

Buds Required

Although a huge fan of rock-and-roll in the sixties and seventies, I never really caught on with the heavy metal stuff that emerged later. I do believe however that it had its roots in some of the stuff I listened to back in the day, like …… 

https://youtu.be/z6dVYk-1_j0

Edited by throet
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, throet said:

Although a huge fan of rock-and-roll in the sixties and seventies, I never really caught on with the heavy metal stuff that emerged later. I do believe however that it had its roots in some of the stuff I listened to back in the day, like …… 

https://youtu.be/z6dVYk-1_j0

So I guess prog metal is out too?

• Like 2

Anybody ever checked out Live at Daryl's House? I was never a huge fan of Hall & Oates but have grown to love Daryl's soulfulness, which really comes out in the countless ad hoc collaborations he recorded at his house. I've spent hours listening to the variety of guests, including the likes of Smokey Robinson, the Ojays, Joe Walsh, and Sammy Hagar. Here's one of my favs with Dave Stewart from the Eurhythmics, whose axe looks and sounds like a work of art.  

Edited by throet
  • Like 1

I've been playing classical guitar for MANY years, enjoy something a little different from Ana.

• Like 2

Asturias is probably my favorite classical guitar piece.  When I was about 7-8 my dad took me to see Segovia.  I'm sure he played it, but I can't remember it.  I didn't now how lucky I was to be there.