IGNORED

Carbon Chameleon

1 hour ago, RedRider3141 said:

Agreed, but not because of their schnazzy song. I'm actually impressed by there manufacturing process. From their product picks to the online testing. Impressive. 

I want a cart that has places for all the parts for a full build

• Like 1

That's really good production value and a fun watch. No wonder my R37 wheels didn't ship with my 5010, their wheel builder department manager is too busy making videos. 

On 1/29/2019 at 8:38 AM, RedRider3141 said:

Agreed, but not because of their schnazzy song. I'm actually impressed by there manufacturing process. From their product picks to the online testing. Impressive. 

Here is a less singy/dancy videos from Bike Rumor that shows a detailed factory tour. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Big_papa_nuts said:

Didn't the get bought by some investment group about 2 years ago? 

Yes they were purchased by PON in 15. They seemed to have stayed to loyal to their principals and used the money to innovate and buy their own carbon production facilites.  From what I hear, Roskopp and Graney are a good balance for the business and treat their employees and riders really well. The fact they've kept Cedric, Peaty and up until recently, Ratty on the payroll/sponsorship reflects well on the company in my eyes.

Edited by ATXZJ

CG just bailed. [emoji45]

On my 2nd SC and the first Tallboy survived 5 years of my stupid mistakes. Had one minor failure on an insignificant metal insert on the swingarm and post PON buyout everyone got upgrades to the latest model. No producing prior model parts for warranty claims. That’s gotta be expensive! Like the bikes and their support. I usually broke something every other year for like 20 years it seems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk