IGNORED

If you are going to boost and getting rid of a fork...

11 hours ago, AustinBike said:

29. Unfortunately everything from Fox that is available is 110mm (boost), I am thinking eBay is going to be the best option but was hoping to find someone local.

just FYI, the boost adapter kits work great https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=boost+adapter+kit&_sop=15 and are super cheap. in case you want a more current fork but want to keep your same wheel sets. I've been building boost bikes and scooping up non-boost Chris King and other nice wheel sets for super good deals and just using the boost adapters with great success. last complete king wheel set I got was $225!

Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 7.13.20 AM.png

• Like 2

That is a good tip. The fact that I don't need to re-dish the wheel is a huge benefit.

Looks like on eBay a Fox is ~$450 and a Pike is ~$350. It is looking like it might Pike in the upcoming months, gotta write a few more articles and build up some fun money so I can start shopping. But if a local option showed up I would be interested in pulling the trigger now.

24 minutes ago, AustinBike said:

That is a good tip. The fact that I don't need to re-dish the wheel is a huge benefit.

Looks like on eBay a Fox is ~$450 and a Pike is ~$350. It is looking like it might Pike in the upcoming months, gotta write a few more articles and build up some fun money so I can start shopping. But if a local option showed up I would be interested in pulling the trigger now.

well, as a matter of fact I do have a quite excellent condition 2019 29" boost pike with plenty of steer tube (8"), version 2 damper, currently with a 160 shaft but I have a 140 shaft I could swap out for you. I JUST sold my smash frame yesterday so it is now available as I would rather have a Lyrik again.

I'll message you

14 minutes ago, Seths Pool said:

well, as a matter of fact I do have a quite excellent condition 2019 29" boost pike with plenty of steer tube (8"), version 2 damper, currently with a 160 shaft but I have a 140 shaft I could swap out for you. I JUST sold my smash frame yesterday so it is now available as I would rather have a Lyrik again.

I'll message you

you ever thought of buying a second hand yari and building it up?