IGNORED

Singlespeed USA Nov. 1-2 RHR

mack_turtle

14 minutes ago, CBaron said:

No offense, but this post is a little RA like with just a link and no commentary.  Care to elaborate on this for us?  I take it that its not the SS Worlds Championships?  Is SSUSA something different?...

Interested.  -CJB

This is the extent of my knowledge of the event. I learned about it for the first time yesterday. Just passing it along. Interact with the FB page if you want to know more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/19/2019 at 2:06 PM, CBaron said:

No offense, but this post is a little RA like with just a link and no commentary.  Care to elaborate on this for us?  I take it that its not the SS Worlds Championships?  Is SSUSA something different?...

Interested.  -CJB

Since the SSWC event is often out of the country some SS peeps put together a SSUSA version yrs back. It meanders about the US w/ the same type of debauchery as SSWC, it's  Austin's turn to host the shenanigans. Get that Chubby Girl all SS dialed in & stuff so we can play!   

2 hours ago, Hakalugi said:

Get that Chubby Girl all SS dialed in & stuff so we can play!   

Yeah, I kinda dropped the ball on that one.  Bought a new frame, did a mock-up build with parts that I had, ordered new parts and never bothered putting it all back together.  The only real thing that I'm missing is a pair of brakes (and the gumption to get it all done).

Later, -CJB

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...