IGNORED

SATN Big Ass Ride April 20, 2024

mack_turtle

https://www.mtbatx.com/bigassride2024

April 20, 2024 - 8:00 AM

Rainout Date: April 27

This is a social ride around South Austin Trail Network (SATN) focused on the east theatre, open to everyone, with no registration, entry fee or donation required… this is just for fun!  

There are 2 routes totaling 42 miles: a 16-mile loop with Mary Moore Searight as the most westerly point. Or the full big east loop of 26 miles. 

This event is organized by volunteers from the SATN community and sponsored by Fast Friends Beer.

The purpose of the Big Ass Ride is to share the joy of The South Austin Trail Network. Not only the 130 miles of single track, but also the fantastic SATN community of mountain bikers!

Schedule
8:00 AM: Ride begins; please be ready to roll at this time. Do Not start early!

12:00 PM:  Food, Brew, and prize drawing (sponsors announced soon).

Fast Friends Beer313 N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd NB
Austin, TX 78744

Routes TBA? I don't know, I'm out of the loop and just copy-paste stuff from the website. Im mostly stoked that I might be back on the bike in time to join, and Fast Friends is my current favorite spot in Austin for drinks and food.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Albert changed the title to SATN Big Ass Ride April 20, 2024
  • 3 weeks later...

The weather doesn't look perfect, but it looks like it might work. So it's happening.

Fast Friends is going to give all participants a dollar off their first post ride beer. Hey, it's something.

• Like 1