IGNORED

And here I was expecting storage space...

I only realize that saddle theft is an issue because I once visited Philadelphia while transit workers were on strike. Many people riding bikes to work, and almost all of the bicycles had no saddles. This was confusing until I saw someone lock up his bike, pull his seatpost and take it with him.

When I was at UT "A LONG TIME AGO" seat theft was an issue.  Went to Freewheeling and bought a cable, took the seat off the post and attached it to frame.  I dont remember the method exactly but every bike that had them, had seats.  Those without were left to rust in the racks.

1 hour ago, mack_turtle said:

I only realize that saddle theft is an issue because I once visited Philadelphia while transit workers were on strike. Many people riding bikes to work, and almost all of the bicycles had no saddles. This was confusing until I saw someone lock up his bike, pull his seatpost and take it with him.

*Update... "Seat Leash" is the term for it.

Edited by Taco Man

7 hours ago, notyal said:

When the title of the thread has nothing to do with the content of the thread... Then you know the thread doesn't really have much going for it...

At least it wasn't an accidental cut/paste of a weird hentai fetish site. That would've been awkward.

10 hours ago, TAF said:

I still have this twit blocked - doesn’t look like I am missing much.

And yet... Here you are... Compelled to make a comment about me... Even trying to boast in it.

Even blocked... This twit is still controlling your mind.

Edited by RidingAgain

23 minutes ago, TheX said:

I find it interesting that we only have one person on this entire site that has people putting him on ignore. Of course, he blames everyone else... it can't be him.

Now... This is what you call a perfect example of a straw man.

And is what is typical of someone like the old man.

When made to look, well, short... Folk like the old man turn to dishonesty in order to save face... Such as can be seen in his above quoted dishonest statement.

See, I've never blamed anyone for people putting me on their ignore setting. People gotta do what people feel the need to do.

But I fully understand the old man's desperation, and therefore need to be dishonest.

I also fully understand that I'm just in his mind... Ignore list or no ignore list.

:-)