Raincrystal

Reveille Peak Ranch Trail Conditions

I dont think so, maybe message them, they reply pretty fast

Hours and Rates

TRAIL HOURS:

• Friday: gates open at 5 pm
  • Saturday: dawn – dusk
  • Sunday: dawn – dusk

I'm camping out there this weekend, can't wait to get some riding in!!

And rumor has it they will be matching Spider mountains hours, when and if they ever open!!  Just kidding on the if part.

I’m going to gripe a bit here. Went to RPR this morning and it is in awful condition. The dirt and rocks are fine, that’s not what I’m complaining about. How overgrown the trails are is ridiculous. Not to mention there are 4 trees (that I came across) down in the middle of trails. 2 of which I had to lock up the tires and hardly was able to stop, completely slamming into one of them. One of the semi table tops on flow trail got a face lift recently and holy shit it bucks you straight up  That’s not a good jump.

Even jaws is over grown outside on one little skinny line. 

For a private ranch it’s really disappointing the condition. 

I attribute much of this to spider mountain opening and putting a hit on it in terms of bike traffic and revenue for the ranch, but there needs to be some effort by the owner. 

I don’t plan on returning any time soon. 

was thinking of heading out to RPR tomorrow but have heard mixed reviews since the addition of the enduro loop and was checking to see what everyone's opinion was in addition to current conditions. 

thanks in advance.

Just download their "new" map and give it a good eyeing. It's useless! I'm avoiding the place for now. Jimmy at Flat Rock does an awesome job in comparison with marking trails, improving trails, and keeping the public posted on the facebook page.

On 6/22/2019 at 1:54 PM, bestbike85 said:

...Not to mention there are 4 trees (that I came across) down in the middle of trails. 2 of which I had to lock up the tires and hardly was able to stop, completely slamming into one of them... 

Yeah last time we went, my buddy came around a corner and hit tree that was across the trail just about helmet height.   Cracked his helmet, chipped two teeth, tore up his back pretty good.   To their credit, they have cleared that one.    BUT WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO THE FLOW TRACK!?!?!??!    The lower half is annihilated - as in, with a bulldozer.    (This was today.)  Anybody know what they're doing?