IGNORED

ah Sunday evening at the Doctor's office

Kyle

2 hours ago, AustinBike said:

Wow, that sucks. Any close contact with a dog makes me stop immediately. If nothing else I want to express my displeasure to the owners. Had a close call today, dog almost came off the leash on the street.

do you have to come back for a follow up or is it one and done?

3 more shots after 3,7,14 days. Total of 6 shots today lol.

• Like 1

It really wasn't too bad.  Took maybe 90 minutes total?  The nurse said she took the medicine out of the refrigerator as soon as I called, so it didn't particularly hurt. Everyone at the ARC far west was extremely nice.  She said rabies shots are body weight dependent, and a guy recently needed 12. 

The moral of the story is if you get bit, stop to check damage and then if the dog has an up to date rabies tag.

Edited by Kyle
  • Like 2

I've been bit before years ago and I don't blame the dog, it's just dogs being dogs. Like the others have said I do blame the owner, and especially them having their dog off of the leash knowing that particular dogs behavior.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Kyle said:

The moral of the story is if you get bit, stop to check damage and then if the dog has an up to date rabies tag.

I thought you were suppose to take the head of the suspected animal in to be tested.

Yes, I'm kidding.

But just barely.

Did the dog not have an owner with it? Just a rando dog out biting people? And I agree, dogs are great, it's people that suck.