I couldn't find a separate dedicated Spider Mountain thread, so I'll start here with this item.

The January print issue of Texas Highways showcases an article titled 13 Things To Do In 2020 and biking at Spider Mountain made the list.   That page is "Choose Your Adventure at Lake Buchanan" and the print version features two large photos of Spider Mountain, one showing people on the lift and the other a mountain biker w/ bike looking out over Lake Buchanan and the first part of the  text highlights Spider Mountain.  To see the online version (which doesn't show pics of mountain bikers) just click on the link above and scroll down.  Text is the same.  This is kind of a big deal and should get Spider Mountain lots of attention. 

Edited by June Bug
  • Like 4

I’ve been five or six times and always end up riding the lift with someone who has driven a long way to get there. Seems like a lot of their traffic is out-of-towners which is cool. Dallas, Houston, Oklahoma, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Browndog said:

I’ve been five or six times and always end up riding the lift with someone who has driven a long way to get there. Seems like a lot of their traffic is out-of-towners which is cool. Dallas, Houston, Oklahoma, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far, I’ve met folks from San Antonio and Dallas. Not too far, but they had to make a weekend trip out of it.