IGNORED

Ride & Imbibe!

TAF

1 hour ago, AntonioGG said:

I was wondering about cold items.  Does a regular cooler in the car keep stuff cool enough or is a yeti or powered cooler needed?

One of our guys showed up with the ice cream in an RTIC cooler with lots of ice packs right as we started digging into the ice cream. We keep it in the cooler when we weren't scooping it.

On 6/22/2023 at 9:59 AM, AntonioGG said:

I was wondering about cold items.  Does a regular cooler in the car keep stuff cool enough or is a yeti or powered cooler needed?

Best trick is to stuff a towel or something similar to take up all the air space.  I put stuff in bottom, ice pack on top, then fill up air space with towel/clothes.

• Thanks 1

My interest is piqued. Is this happening? Looks like it happened last week. I got some new bits on the bike to fix up after a crash I need to try.

I also like riding and imbibing and while I may not be great at the former, I'm a certified expert at the latter.

Edited by quixoft

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody showing up today (July 25, 2023) wear a men's size 10.5 shoe in FiveTens?  Mr. June Bug got a pair of Five Ten Free Rider Contact over a year or two (three?) ago and they are just the tiniest bit too short, so he used them for a ride or two and that's it.  These are the kind with a smooth sole. 

Look almost new and free to whoever wants 'em.  Spread the word to anyone who might need them.  

Post up here, I'll DM you my phone # and you can text us when you're done with your ride. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
5 hours ago, AntonioGG said:

Is Walnut Dry?

Yes, I rode it lasst night.  Today should be pretty ideal.  But little water in Marks Art crossings, and along the latter part of the chainlink fence is pretty muddy.  I did not ride BMX or windy

-CJB

• Thanks 1