I rode at WC today. Dry as a bone.

It is on for tomorrow! I'm bringing the grill! You bring the meat! or chips & salsa! or pickles! or banana nut bread! and don't forget the GDMFTs!!!

I'm not able to ride tonight, so I went for an hour this morning and did 8 miles.

It was 65 F when I started, and it was perfect.

I will be at WC early, then going to the public meeting for the next phase of the concrete trail through WC at 6pm     https://www.facebook.com/events/1284424381717160/    

https://data.austintexas.gov/stories/s/Walnut-Creek-Trail-System/v3dz-djp9?fbclid=IwAR10o7KCwo7gGdZJ6uZdPXrwAOt8zNzyIP7-QQnOYLhu7EJp3wOy3vvKzGU

Edited by Chardog

Took the day off and rode out there today. Best surface in a LONG time.

Rode through there on my urban bike, killing time while the wife's car was at the dealer. Slight mist/drizzle will go a long way towards holding down the dust. Expecting great conditions this week. I'll be there for an early lap and a social lap.

Hoping to make it for a short early lap and then 5:30 social lap.  And I have the grill!  Bring some meat!

Rain chances are decreasing slightly--there may indeed be a chance for a loop or 2.  The earlier the better! If it isn't pouring down, I plan to be there at 4:30 for an early lap.

Rain arrived much earlier than they said, even at 5pm. Said it wouldn't be here until after midnight...hope y'all got at least some R&I.

37 minutes ago, jcarneytx said:

Rain arrived much earlier than they said, even at 5pm. Said it wouldn't be here until after midnight...hope y'all got at least some R&I.

I went early to try some new additions to my standard lap, and by about the 9 mile mark it was thundering, and I called it quits. Got back to the lot and my gear loaded up as the first drops were falling!