IGNORED

Pay It Forward

29ER?  Looks like it.  If so, I'm in for that.  And I can drop off that seatpost that you wanted that has been on my workbench.

This is funny cuase u gave me a 29er single speed wheel set years ago redline, I still ride them now [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just poking around, I'm trying to upgrade my 27.5 HT. A year ago I put my 26" Talus with a borrowed 27.5 wheel. I really liked the jump from 100mm to 130/150mm. I'm looking for a fork or fork wheel combo. Fork has got to be a 1-1/8" straight steerer which really limits it I know. If its a QR wheel then I can reuse my current wheel, otherwise I'll need a wheel to. Got anything cheap/free? 

ISO - Help
Looking to Manifest a set of 29 er’ wheelset - QR - 6 bolt disc, shimano HG driver, 9x100/9x135.

I bought a 2018 Trek Marlin 6 (without wheelset) on fcbk Marketplace about 2 weeks ago. At the time, I wasnt aware of all the different options and compatibility issues. I learned the hard way getting a wheelset from a 2017 Specialized Camber, which has Thru axels which are not what I need.

Live and Learn

so if anyone can help me out, that would be great!

FFADE24C-3431-47DB-9AEC-900A0E18E035.jpeg

Edited by Chris_n_atx
Added more info

1 hour ago, Teamsloan said:

I’ve got a couple, one fairly new Nevegal and a couple of Nobby Nics I think?

Anyone have any road pedals?

I think I have a couple sets. And I can always use tires for my builds. I'll check today and let you know.

would love nobby nics, are you not going to use them?

I actually picked them up a while ago from a previous PIF post. I had them on hand as potential back up tires in case my current WTBs had a catastrophic failure. I’ve never even ridden them. I have two, one appears newer than the other as they are slightly different tread patterns. Did you need two?

18 hours ago, Teamsloan said:

I’ve got a couple, one fairly new Nevegal and a couple of Nobby Nics I think?

Anyone have any road pedals?

Any particular road pedals you're looking for? I have a pair of look pedals I'd let go of.

Any particular road pedals you're looking for? I have a pair of look pedals I'd let go of.

Those would be fine, I don’t have any cleats either so I’m not locked in to any specific style. I’ve been running SPD mtn pedals on my road bike because that’s what I had, but I recently got a pair of road shoes.

18 minutes ago, Teamsloan said:

Those would be fine, I don’t have any cleats either so I’m not locked in to any specific style. I’ve been running SPD mtn pedals on my road bike because that’s what I had, but I recently got a pair of road shoes.

I have cleats to go with them. You're welcome to them if interested. They're Look Keo Carbon pedals with the tension adjustment not the blade style and new cleats gray (mid float). PM me and you can come pick them up.

Edited by Chief

21 hours ago, Teamsloan said:

I actually picked them up a while ago from a previous PIF post. I had them on hand as potential back up tires in case my current WTBs had a catastrophic failure. I’ve never even ridden them. I have two, one appears newer than the other as they are slightly different tread patterns. Did you need two?

could definitely use two

I have an old 26” Specialized Hotrock in 15”. The frame, crankset, post/seat and stem were PF’d to me several years ago. I put some of my spare parts on it and let my son ride it for a while, then stripped it back down. It’s been hanging in my garage for probably 10 years now, so I’m gonna try an unload it to make room for some garage rearranging.

It needs a set of V-Brakes to be rideable (and pedals). The included chain is a little short to go big/big also.

6BD73D7C-F546-4FF0-AE92-FA6C23D10202.jpeg

E624A2C3-0146-4144-8D8C-9C06867FCFF6.jpeg