IGNORED

Exodus...movement of ja people

Bamwa

9 hours ago, TheX said:

RA wants to make us think he likes it here, but he posts this at mojo.

Yeh I said it... Mojo feels will the one you can kind of hang out with and hold close... The other website feels like you gotta be all formal.

I know, people are trying to go all Mojo on it... But it feels forced.

Mojo just feels normal.

Am I just crazy in love or what.
  • I still go to both, not a big deal.

TheX thinking with his hard-on for me... Again.

Dude... Just letting you know... I'm married... To a woman... And I'm good.

8 hours ago, The Tip said:

I laughed thinking about (not at) the one poster there that was all nostalgic for Mojo. He has been a member for all of 13 months now. If some of you long time Mojo-ers can see the benefits of this move, then why can't everyone. 

Don't pay attention to noobs. Fuck those guys.

8 hours ago, The Tip said:

My thoughts are since the admins there never check in or do anything, they aren't going to take it down.  I assume the forum will be there in perpetuity. So if we ever need to reference something we will always be able to go look it up there. There might be 231 pages of Korean to get past, but it will be there. I personally like the, "You might be a trail builder..." thread for example. I might go and find it at some point.

But this is much better. Administered by a fellow MBer, and specifically for Austin folks.

I laughed thinking about (not at) the one poster there that was all nostalgic for Mojo. He has been a member for all of 13 months now. If some of you long time Mojo-ers can see the benefits of this move, then why can't everyone. It's not like we are going to hurt the feelings of our good friends that run it, right?

Actually... "...he...", meaning me... Joined Mojo back before 2012 I believe. I just had my old account on my old computer and decided to create a new account when I started riding again last year.

That aside... Don't get so emotional about me and what I say, Tip.

Shoot...

This forum was a few days old and some gloryhole-seeker thought it necessary to hijack my Mojo user name for the purpose of attempting to mock me.

How desperate for attention is that person.

My post on Mojo was just a simple line I threw out show how easy it is to catch these fools.

Sorry that went over your head.

I work on forums many hours each day, Tip... It really doesn't matter to me what they look like. They're all just pixels on a screen that I'm happy to participate in producing.

Edited by RidingAgainToo

2 hours ago, Barry said:

Don't pay attention to noobs. Fuck those guys.

I specifically said, "not at the poster" so please don't be offended. I have been on for less than five years so I feel like a noob myself.  I was thinking of the join dates for some of these other guys, 2003 etc.

Sorry Riding Again, I don't know why you were mentioning me in your post.

Edited by The Tip
  • Like 1

I literally just logged into my myspace account and it still works. MOJO does too.

Truly, I'll go to the site that has the Austin MTBrs I respect and that are passionate about mountain biking ... and have opinions.  I don't care if we share on 2 cans and a string of yarn, a bathroom wall at the Hole and the Wall ("No matter how pretty she is, someone, somewhere, is tired of her sh*t") or out on the trails ("No, please...just let me fix it."). It just a forum. Pick the one you like. I'll straddle both. 

Plus I found the Deflection-Dark Theme so all is well. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Tip said:

I specifically said, "not at the poster" so please don't be offended. I have been on for less than five years so I feel like a noob myself.  I was thinking of the join dates for some of these other guys, 2003 etc.

No, I got ya. My reply was just a wink. 

On 8/25/2018 at 3:04 PM, Bamwa said:

This feels like the kid in a divorce having to pick which parent they want to stay with.

Yeah, do we go with dad who has a new sports car and a condo or do we stick with mom who got to keep the house that kind of smells like old Korean food.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, HoneyBadger said:

Guess I'm late to the party, but I finally got here. I was wondering why no one had posted in the Brushy Creek Mojo thread for 10 days (it's the only one I looked at on Mojo). I must have missed the discussion on Bots. 

Welcome to the forum!

I just rode Brushy Creek last night, let me go post in that thread now!