31 minutes ago, mack_turtle said:

so far, this thread is disappointing me. have we suddenly become civilized or something? what happened to the practice of "pick a pedal and be a dick about it to everyone who does not confirm your subjective tastes" mentality?

I was fully expecting that treatment when I posted the topic.  You guys have gone soft on me.

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, mack_turtle said:

so far, this thread is disappointing me. have we suddenly become civilized or something? what happened to the practice of "pick a pedal and be a dick about it to everyone who does not confirm your subjective tastes" mentality?

Time ATAC. SPD is fine if you have elevated estrogen.

I hope you're happy now.

• Haha 4

49 minutes ago, Kobra Kai MTB Guy said:

Is that true?  What's the reason? That makes me happy because the Diamonback Release 5 has short chain stays.

For me clipping in is better. And short chain  stays are better. The only relation they have is that @ATXZJ has the opposite preferences on those points. This was simply my reply to his "fight me" statement. 

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, notyal said:

Ride with one foot clipped in and one foot on flats. Best of both worlds.

Would that make one bipedal? I'm having a lot of trouble keeping up with all these classifications.

• Haha 1