IGNORED

Brushy Creek

4fun

10 minutes ago, Chief said:

Walked Snail with the wife and dogs last night. A total swamp up on top. I was amazed at how much water was up there. I figured the high areas would be drained off.

My rain gauge after the storm read 4.5", and my yard doesnt have standing water but anywhere without grass is mud.  Figures as soon as the pollen gets washed away so do the trails!!

1 hour ago, GreenMTBrider said:

1/4, beside some low spots that you’ll want to hike a bike around, is good to go. No caking on my tires. 

Just got back it's cool out there but manageable.  If I had known 1/4 was okay in most spots would have hit it.  From what I could see everything else is still a muddy mess. on the plus side the water is now below (slightly) the bridge near mulligan.

We can't ride, so let's do some building this morning. We're making the final push to open the next 0.7 miles of Peddlers Pass this morning. There are already 4 people committed, more would mean we could start to add some fun stuff. We are at meeting at the entrance to Peddlers Pass at 9:30am.

3 hours ago, HoneyBadger said:

We can't ride, so let's do some building this morning. We're making the final push to open the next 0.7 miles of Peddlers Pass this morning. There are already 4 people committed, more would mean we could start to add some fun stuff. We are at meeting at the entrance to Peddlers Pass at 9:30am.

Wtf do you Friday morning never working ass people do for a living?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Morealice said:

I can't usually join in on a weekday, but today I was able to get out there for a couple of hours by working from home before going out, keeping an eye on emails via my mobile, and now catching back up again at home.  It worked this time, but most of the time I would have to be at the office or some other work function.  

2 hours ago, Morealice said:

Honestly? Not much, usually... but today, I bought overhaul parts to fix our master toilet that started leaking last night, went to the post office to see if any of my slacker clients decided to pay me yet, I chased a dog out of our yard that broke our fence (again) and attacked/injured our chicken, set up a home veterinary clinic in our kitchen... and now I still need to repair the fence, fix the toilet and somehow fit in a site plan that I told one client I'd have done today.

Meanwhile, my shoulders were starting to feel pretty good after doing nothing over the holidays... that was until I started swinging a 2x4 at my neighbor's husky...

Edited by gotdurt
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, McRibs said:

you mean "go swim that" as it is still a mush out there. Next week maybe, but we are getting more rain on tues

Yeah, I wouldn't dare ride out there when it's wet.  I'll be riding on roads and crushed granite this weekend, probably Saturday, Sunday, and Monday!  I do look forward to checking it out should things ever be dry again.

7 hours ago, Albert said:

Yeah, I wouldn't dare ride out there when it's wet.  I'll be riding on roads and crushed granite this weekend, probably Saturday, Sunday, and Monday!  I do look forward to checking it out should things ever be dry again.

It will never be dry again! Think about selling my bike b/c by the time we can ride it’s going to be way outdated.

8 hours ago, Albert said:

I'm already looking at nice road bikes. 

I've been upgrading the components on my CX bike since I've been riding it so much the past 5 months.  Wife is not thrilled with all of the random Jenson boxes showing up...

• Like 1