Albert

Lake Georgetown (Goodwater Trail) Trail Conditions

14 minutes ago, Shakey Start said:

I honestly don’t know how to Facebook, and I’m only 31. 

Can you provide any more info on this? I planned to start at cedar breaks Saturday morning at 7-7:30 and ride clockwise. 

If this is not an option, what should I do? I’ve only been there one other time and started at Cedar Breaks. 

Ok, went to FB and copied the paragraph: "Russell park has been closed this last week due to open in February for some serious upgrades and maintenance."

So , its Russell Park, NOT Cedar Breaks.  Sorry for the earlier wrong info.

4 minutes ago, Shakey Start said:

Ok, went to FB and copied the paragraph: "Russell park has been closed this last week due to open in February for some serious upgrades and maintenance."

So , its Russell Park, NOT Cedar Breaks.  Sorry for the earlier wrong info.

Yes, and you can ride through Russell on the trail without any issues (I did so a week ago). 

3 hours ago, AntonioGG said:

Do y'all think LGT will be rideable this Saturday?

Wondering the same. I’m going for a loop either tomorrow or Sunday, preferably tomorrow. 

On 11/15/2019 at 2:23 PM, AntonioGG said:

Do y'all think LGT will be rideable this Saturday?

I went for it. South side was a bit sloppy and slick. North side was dry. Whole thing is rideable for sure. Tomorrow would be a good day. 

• Like 1

Anyone think the north side will be dry this weekend?  Camping there and trying to decide whether to just take the road bike or take a MTB too and hope.

Tomorrow will be the fourth consecutive dry and sunny day. I'd say it'll be just fine. But it sounds like you have room for both bikes, so why not take both and find out?

Posted (edited)

Overlook park parking and parking lot from Booty’s  rd are closed due to civic restrictions. 

Went to Goodwater yesterday from Cedar Breaks. It was muuuuuuuuuuuudy! I was running carefully so as not to slip. I was surprised not necessarily at the amount of people, but at the amount of people who were carefully stepping around the mud, dressed up nice, with cut little manicured dogs, etc Anyway, yeah, muddy from Cedar Breaks to Crockett. But what else did we expect?

Edited by B.J.