Jump to content
JRA

Best Craig's List Ads

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, mack_turtle said:

there's definitely an opportunity there for someone with a bright idea. If I had a bunch of extra money and a way to transport and store these, it would be a great biz opportunity.

that's an expense of $125 per bike. how much could I get for each one?

1759618401_ScreenShot2020-10-30at2_04_12PM.thumb.png.f82f0db8f1da1d056fe7f3c9b1bae002.png

Besides whatever overall business plan is (or is not) in place....this is what I see as the red flag:

The bikes in this lot are NOT assembled and they have cosmetic blemishes. They will each need about $45-$125 in parts as some parts are missing or damaged (all needed parts are available online). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, CBaron said:

Besides whatever overall business plan is (or is not) in place....this is what I see as the red flag:

The bikes in this lot are NOT assembled and they have cosmetic blemishes. They will each need about $45-$125 in parts as some parts are missing or damaged (all needed parts are available online). 

My exact thoughts.  My guess is it will be a struggle to get parts for them.  That they couldn't get half of them going by cannibalizing the other half tells me they all are missing key specialized (lower-case s) components.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, CBaron said:

Besides whatever overall business plan is (or is not) in place....this is what I see as the red flag:

The bikes in this lot are NOT assembled and they have cosmetic blemishes. They will each need about $45-$125 in parts as some parts are missing or damaged (all needed parts are available online). 

Can't even dump the wheels in bulk, unless you can find a LOT of people that need 27.5".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, manuels61 said:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/663089684335254/
Not Craigslist but this fool is crazy! emoji23.pngemoji23.png


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is actually a great deal....if it includes everything in the picture.

I have never understood the idea behind "I'm selling this for what I paid for it". 

Yes, that is full retail asking price:

https://www.diamondback.com/mountain-bikes/hardtail-bikes/hook-4485

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, AustinBike said:

This is actually a great deal....if it includes everything in the picture.

I have never understood the idea behind "I'm selling this for what I paid for it". 

Yes, that is full retail asking price:

https://www.diamondback.com/mountain-bikes/hardtail-bikes/hook-4485

Just ridiculous! Here in two years the budget entry level bikes will be hard for people to give away to get out of there garages🤣 Wondering how long it will take after this Christmas for all the entry level fly fishing gear to hit the used market! I’ve had at least 3 women at work ask me about buying a fly fishing kit for there husbands!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, 4fun said:

Just ridiculous! Here in two years the budget entry level bikes will be hard for people to give away to get out of there garages🤣 Wondering how long it will take after this Christmas for all the entry level fly fishing gear to hit the used market! I’ve had at least 3 women at work ask me about buying a fly fishing kit for there husbands!

It will be for sale along with sourdough materials.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...